Criteria for Awards and Scholarships
- Awards administered by the College are provided upon the recommendation of the Awards Committee.
- Application forms for awards administered by the College are available at the Admissions and Registration Department. Unless otherwise stated, applications are not required in order to be considered for medals, scholarships, or prizes.
- No scholarship will be awarded to a candidate who holds an award of equal or greater value unless specifically required by the terms of the award. Certain conditions apply.
- To be eligible for an award, a student must be registered as a full-time student in a recognized CNA-Q program.
- There are different eligibility criteria for awarding scholarships and awards. Full information about the eligibility criteria for each scholarship/award is available at the Admissions and Registration Department.
A student’s weighted average can be defined as the sum of a course grade multiplied by the course value (credit), divided by the sum of the course values (all credits).
Candidates must have attained a passing grade in ALL courses being considered in establishing a weighted average. Marks obtained in supplementary exams will be considered in the calculation of the weighted average.