By the end of the Technician Certificate Foundation Program, students will be able to:
- Listen and respond to monologues or dialogues up to four (4) minutes long, about a less familiar topic.
- Read texts written in a variety of formats about less familiar topics up to 500 words.
- Give a four (4) minute presentation on factual or less familiar topics.
- Write a cause and effect paragraph and an email up to 150 words about a professional or academic topic.
- Perform calculations that involve two-step equations, ratios and proportions, exponents and polynomials.
English Language Programs of the Foundation Studies Unit at the College of the North Atlantic-Qatar is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation for the period August 2016 through August 2026 and agrees to uphold the CEA Standards for English Language Programs and Institutions. CEA is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency for English language programs and institutions in the U.S.
For further information about this accreditation, please contact:
CEA, 1001 North Fairfax Street, Suite 630, Alexandria, VA 22314, (703) 665-3400, www.cea-accredit.org.
Complaints Against an Accredited Program:http://cea-accredit.org/about-cea/complaints
We are excited you are interested in joining CNA‑Q's community! You can request more information or contact below for general inquires: