Our award ceremonies are the biggest highlight of the year and provide an excellent opportunity for you to celebrate your academic achievement with your family and friends. In preparation for the Graduation Ceremony, please read the following very carefully:
Invitations are available for pick-up as follow::
Tuesday, May 1st to Thursday, May 3rd, 2018 - Between 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Please bring your student ID with you.
Each student will receive THREE invitations for their guests. Each guest will be required to have an invitation for entry at the Graduation Ceremony at the Sheraton Grand Doha Hotel.
- Only Graduates are eligible to pick up invitations.
- Only children over 12 will be permitted to enter the ceremony and they must have an invitation.
- No childcare is provided by CNA-Q.
Group Graduation Picture
This year group graduation picture will be taken during the graduation ceremony at Sheraton Grand Doha Hotel.
Graduation Gown Pick-up
Gown pick-up will be available in the Building 18 (male gymnasium) on the following dates:
|Sunday, May 6||9:00 am to 2:00 pm|
|Monday, May 7||9:00 am to 2:00 pm|
|Tuesday, May 8||9:00 am to 2:00 pm|
- Only Graduates are eligible to pick up gowns. Please bring your Student ID for pick-up.
- All students must wear full academic regalia (cap, sash, and gown) to cross the stage and receive your diploma.
- Male students are allowed to wear the Qatari Traditional Ghetra and Egal along with the graduation gown.
Rehearsal at Sheraton
Sheraton Grand Doha Hotel
Al Dafna Hall
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Attendance is a Must!
You do not need your cap and gown for rehearsals. Please bring your student ID with you.