Our award ceremonies are the biggest highlight of the year and provide an excellent opportunity for you to celebrate your academic achievement with your family and friends. In preparation for the Graduation Ceremony, please read the following very carefully:
Invitations are available for pick-up starting:
Sunday May 14, 2017Registrar's Office
Office hours: 7:30am- 3:00 pm
Each student will receive THREE invitations for your guests. In the event that invitations go unclaimed you may place your name on a waitlist for
additional tickets. Each guest will be required to have an invitation for entry at the Graduation Ceremony at the QNCC.
- Only Graduates are eligible to pick up invitations.
- Only children over 12 will be permitted to enter the ceremony and they must have an invitation.
- No childcare is provided by CNA-Q.
Group Graduation Picture
Building 18 (Male Gym)
Saturday May 20, 2017
Come at least one-half hour early to prepare.
Bring your graduation cap and gown!
Note cap and gown pick-up times above.
Graduation Gown Pick-up
Gown pick-up will be available in the Building 18 (male gymnasium) on the following dates:
|Sunday, May 14||9:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|Monday, May 15||9:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday, May 16||9:00 am to 3:00 pm|
- Only Graduates are eligible to pick up gowns. Please bring your Student ID for pick-up.
- All students must wear full academic regalia (both cap and gown) to cross the stage and receive your diploma.
- Male students are allowed to wear the Qatari Traditional Ghetra and Egal along with the graduation gown.
Rehearsal at QNCC
QNCC, Conference Hall
Sunday May 21, 2017
Attendance is a Must!
You do not need your cap and gown for rehearsals. Please bring your student ID with you.