|Yes, you can. Most new programs offer diploma exit options. Please contact your advisor.|
4. Will the program transfer affect my expected graduation date?
|The length of the bachelor’s degree is four years as mentioned in the study plans. Depending on where you stand in the diploma course of study, you need to top up the remaining years to know the new graduation date. Please refer to your advisor for a new study plan.|
5. Do I have the option to pursue my study under the same program? What if I choose not to transfer my program, what are the available options for me?
|You can continue with the old program and thus you will graduate from CNA - Canada. You will not be considered a graduate of the new National University.|
6. Are the new degree programs accredited?
|All our new programs are recognized by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Qatar. Also, each program has been developed to align with accrediting body requirements. The program accrediting body is listed on the program information webpage.|
7. Will I lose any credits due to the program transfer?
|Depending on your current status in your diploma, credit transfer will be applied to move you to the new degree program. Please check with your advisor to know more about your new study plan.|
8. Can I choose to transfer to a different major than the one I am studying in right now?
|Yes. Please contact your advisor to fill a program transfer form.|
9. Will I have to pay different fees than the amounts that I am currently paying?
|Yes. Diploma fees vary from degree fees.|